We had a total of 498 downloads of our open-source MDR software packages from Sourceforge.net during the month of March. This tops the previous record of 388 in October of 2005. The total download count of all versions since the release in February of 2005 is 4310. The current version of MDR is 1.0.0rc1 and can be downloaded from here. This is the last beta version. The next release will be MDR 1.0.0 which should be ready by the end of May. Thanks to all that have provided us feedback about the software.
Sunday, April 16, 2006
- Name: Jason H. Moore, Ph.D.
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Edward Rose Professor of Informatics, Director of the Institute for Biomedical Informatics, Director of the Division of Informatics in the Department of Biostatistics and Epidemiology, Senior Associate Dean for Informatics, The Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
- Dissecting Trait Heterogeneity
- Epistatic effects between two genes in the renin-a...
- Epistasis and the release of genetic variation dur...
- MDR Analysis of Myocardial Infarction
- New Grant on the Genome-Wide Analysis of Epistasis...
- Genetic Programming
- Analysis of the human protein interactome
- MDR 1.0.0rc1 Released
- Logistic Regression or MDR? Both!
- BioGEC Workshop: Call for Papers