Thursday, February 12, 2009
- Name: Jason H. Moore, Ph.D.
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Edward Rose Professor of Informatics, Director of the Institute for Biomedical Informatics, Director of the Division of Informatics in the Department of Biostatistics and Epidemiology, Senior Associate Dean for Informatics, The Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
- MDR for DNA Sequence Analysis
- Interpretation of Genetic Association Studies
- IEEE CEC Papers Accepted
- Ant Colony Optimization
- Epidemiologic Interactions, Complexity, and the Lo...
- Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing (PSB)
- Patient Rule-Induction Method (PRIM)
- Dr. David Reif
- Dr. Brett McKinney
- Genetic architecture of complex traits: Large phen...