Thursday, April 09, 2009
- Name: Jason H. Moore, Ph.D.
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Edward Rose Professor of Informatics, Director of the Institute for Biomedical Informatics, Director of the Division of Informatics in the Department of Biostatistics and Epidemiology, Senior Associate Dean for Informatics, The Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
- Capturing the spectrum of interaction effects in g...
- Decanalization and the origin of complex disease
- Second Annual Dartmouth Integrative Biology Sympos...
- Is Genetic Evolution Predictable?
- A Fundamental Theorem of Biomedical Informatics
- pubget - A New Search Tool
- Epigenetic Epidemiology
- Jim Yong Kim, M.D., Ph.D., has been elected the 17...
- MDR Download Record
- Evolutionary Systems Biology