Wednesday, September 16, 2009
- Name: Jason H. Moore, Ph.D.
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Edward Rose Professor of Informatics, Director of the Institute for Biomedical Informatics, Director of the Division of Informatics in the Department of Biostatistics and Epidemiology, Senior Associate Dean for Informatics, The Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
- A developmental systems perspective on epistasis
- Epistasis and Its Implications for Personal Geneti...
- Enabling personal genomics with an explicit test o...
- Genetics of Gene Expression
- Livescribe Smartpen - A Review
- A quick guide to teaching R programming to computa...
- An Algorithm for Multilocus Genomic Interactions
- The Status of the P Versus NP Problem
- Epistasis Replication
- Sarah Pendergrass, Ph.D.