Wednesday, June 08, 2005
- Name: Jason H. Moore, Ph.D.
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Edward Rose Professor of Informatics, Director of the Institute for Biomedical Informatics, Director of the Division of Informatics in the Department of Biostatistics and Epidemiology, Senior Associate Dean for Informatics, The Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
- Nuclear-mitochondrial epistasis
- Comparison of population- and family-based methods...
- MDR 0.3 released
- Biological vs. Statistical Epistasis
- Epistasis and drug discovery
- Detecting epistasis using random walks
- Biodefense Bioinformatics Blog
- MDR detects epistasis in schizophrenia
- Epistasis and balanced polymorphism influencing co...
- Hardy-Weinberg Equilibrium