I have posted a few screenshots of our new Exploratory Visual Analysis (EVA) software package at www.exploratoryvisualanalysis.org. It will be ready for external testing in a few weeks. We are adding a few more bells and whistles before we send it out.
Thursday, January 18, 2007
- Name: Jason H. Moore, Ph.D.
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Edward Rose Professor of Informatics, Director of the Institute for Biomedical Informatics, Director of the Division of Informatics in the Department of Biostatistics and Epidemiology, Senior Associate Dean for Informatics, The Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
- Genetic Architecture of Plasma t-PA and PAI-1
- MDR Analysis of Autism
- Tuned ReliefF (TuRF)
- MDR Analysis in Imbalanced Datasets
- MDR Applications List Updated
- Software Update
- 2007 GECCO
- 2007 SoftGEC Workshop
- MDR 101 - Part 5 - Interpretation