We are working on a new version of MDR that will have a faster analysis algorithm and a much faster ReliefF algorithm. The new MDR 1.1.0 version should be available in the next week or two. Stay tuned!
Thursday, January 25, 2007
- Name: Jason H. Moore, Ph.D.
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Edward Rose Professor of Informatics, Director of the Institute for Biomedical Informatics, Director of the Division of Informatics in the Department of Biostatistics and Epidemiology, Senior Associate Dean for Informatics, The Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
- MDR Analysis of Bladder Cancer
- Symbolic Modeler (SyMod)
- Exploratory Visual Analysis
- Genetic Architecture of Plasma t-PA and PAI-1
- MDR Analysis of Autism
- Tuned ReliefF (TuRF)
- MDR Analysis in Imbalanced Datasets
- MDR Applications List Updated
- Software Update