Thursday, April 30, 2009
- Name: Jason H. Moore, Ph.D.
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Edward Rose Professor of Informatics, Director of the Institute for Biomedical Informatics, Director of the Division of Informatics in the Department of Biostatistics and Epidemiology, Senior Associate Dean for Informatics, The Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
- Special Issue of PNAS on Complex Systems
- Maximal extraction of biological information from ...
- Exploiting Expert Knowledge in Evolutionary Comput...
- Machine Learning: An Algorithmic Perspective - Pyt...
- Human Genetics Conferences
- Encyclopedia of Complexity and Systems Science
- Identification of gene-gene interactions in the pr...
- Getting Genetics Done
- Capturing the spectrum of interaction effects in g...
- Decanalization and the origin of complex disease