Saturday, July 17, 2010
- Name: Jason H. Moore, Ph.D.
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Edward Rose Professor of Informatics, Director of the Institute for Biomedical Informatics, Director of the Division of Informatics in the Department of Biostatistics and Epidemiology, Senior Associate Dean for Informatics, The Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
- Deep Epistasis in Human Metabolism
- Is too much data shattering our focus and rewritin...
- A Statistical Approach to Genetic Epidemiology
- What we aren't teaching our genetics students
- A Decade Later, Genetic Map Yields Few New Cures
- Common variants, rare variants or rare combination...
- A screening methodology based on Random Forests to...
- Missing heritability and strategies for finding th...
- Postdoctoral Position in Computational Genetics at...
- Bioinformatics, Genomics and Alzheimer's Disease