We are making good progress on our BioSymphony project. I have added an example to www.BioSymphony.org so you can see what the output will look like. Stay tuned!
Monday, January 29, 2007
- Name: Jason H. Moore, Ph.D.
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Edward Rose Professor of Informatics, Director of the Institute for Biomedical Informatics, Director of the Division of Informatics in the Department of Biostatistics and Epidemiology, Senior Associate Dean for Informatics, The Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
- GECCO Paper Deadline is Jan. 31st
- New Version of MDR Available Soon
- MDR Analysis of Bladder Cancer
- Symbolic Modeler (SyMod)
- Exploratory Visual Analysis
- Genetic Architecture of Plasma t-PA and PAI-1
- MDR Analysis of Autism
- Tuned ReliefF (TuRF)
- MDR Analysis in Imbalanced Datasets
- MDR Applications List Updated